Marmoleum flooring products are one of the most durable, high quality, and innovative materials in today’s market. Rated as an industrial grade, this product performs beautifully in a residential setting. Marmoleum products are made of renewable, natural ingredients – linseed oil is pressed from flax seeds, wood flour is obtained from lumber industry waste, rosins are harvested from pine trees, and environmentally responsible pigments are used to produce the rich, beautiful colors of the tiles.
Please Note: Due to it’s more technical installation process and it order to guarantee warranties, it is recommended to have this material laid by a Forbo Certified Installer. Please ask a H+E associate for contact information.
- Recommended Adhesive: Marmoleum L885
- Sheeted rolls are 79” is width. Full roll is 105’ in length.
- Desired length can be cut from the roll.
- Must be ordered per Square Yard.
- Using a Forbo Certified Installer will allow your product to meet all warranties.