Composite quartz, unlike natural stones, are a non-porous manufactured product that were perfectly designed to withstand the use of the modern day user. Quartz countertops are by far the most durable material on the market – resilient to scratching, staining, cracking, and heat. This engineered stone is produced by the combination of approximately 93% quartz and 7% pigments, and polymer resins. Because quartz is the second most abundant natural mineral in the earth’s crust, and is manufactured using the by-products of quarried natural stone, this makes it a environmentally conscious material you can be sure is safe for the home you live in, and the home you live on.
- Quartz sold per SF, including fabrication and installation.
- SF minimum requirements – please ask associate for details.
- Standard edge profile included in SF cost – upgrades available.
- Sink cuts, laminated edge, and upgraded profile edges are all added costs.
- Lead times vary depending on material availability.